Saturday 22 August 2015

Sneak Peek: Home Tour

Letting my sister persuade us to move into Cheshire, was one of the best decisions we have ever made. We had been on the village waiting list for months, with countless phone calls and emails to see if anything had become available. We heard rumors of a little cottage... then we heard it was ours, had the keys that evening and moved in two weeks later! 

The place wasn't very well loved, so those two weeks consisted of painting, tiling, cleaning (SO much cleaning), laying floors and more painting. Did I mention painting? Every. Inch. I was desperate to have it all done before we moved, as I knew we just wouldn't get round to finishing it once we were in. We had almost everything done and with a lot of help from friends and family, had a smooth move. There are still an awful lot of things on my to-do list and I am far too excited to share them with you all, but for now, here are a few Instagram snaps our beautiful home so far.









No comments:

Post a Comment